WHAT IS HELLO HENNA?
Henna is a plant that grows in the tropical climates of Africa, northern Australia, and southern Asia. Henna has been used for body art for thousands of years. The people of ancient Egypt and India used this form of temporary tattoo for religious ceremonies, weddings and festivals. These traditions continue to this day. The henna is ethically scourced from India where it is most rich.
Henna Brow Treatments are a more natural method of achieving a fuller and defined brow, using plant based ingredients that offer a safe and gentle dying process. Unlike current eyebrow tints, Henna does not require a developing agent, eliminating your exposure to chemicals that may cause irritation to the skin leaving you with exactly the same standard of results.
- Great alternative for guests who cannot use existing tints.
- Long Lasting – Up to 7 weeks on hair, up to 2 weeks on skin
- Covers gray hairs better than regular tint.
- Rejuvenates and replenishes hair follicles encouraging regrowth by balancing pH levels to help stop hair loss promoting healthy growth.
- No lead or ammonia
- Gentle on the skin
- Natural vegan product
PRICING: *Tier Program begins November 1 2018, current pricing is set to Tier 2
Henna Brow Tint on Skin and Hair:
- Tier 1 $35
- Tier 2 & 3 $39
Henna Brow Tint, on hair only:
- Tier 1 $30
- Tier 2 & 3 $34
Brow Shaping services : http://bumblebeewaxing.com/brow-treatment/
Tier 1 $28
Tier 2 & 3, $30
- Henna Lash Tint:
Tier 1 $35
Tier 2 & 3 $39
- Henna Brow Tint Skin + Hair and Lash Tint Combo:
Tier 1 $73
Tier 2 & 3 $78
- Henna Brow Tint Hair Only and Lash Tint Combo:
Tier 1 $68
Tier 2 & 3 $73