Description: Sun protection made easy. Brush on block is a mineral sunscreen that provides broad spectrum SPF 30 protection in a patented, self-dispensing, refillable brush. This sunblock works just like a chemical sunscreen, however it also works as a physical barrier since it does not need to absorb into the skin. This all natural product contains ingredients such as titanium dioxide, zinc oxide, chamomile extract, and green tea extract for maximum sun protection.
What it Does:
– Protects skin from harmful UVA/UVB rays without the greasy mess
– Decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
How to Use:
– First load the applicator by tapping it against your wrist or in the air
– 15 minutes before sun exposure, simply brush on the face, neck, and arm area (don’t forget the ears, eyes, and hairline!)
– Apply every 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
– When powder runs out, keep the brush applicator and only replace the powder portion at half the price!